Watch out for gargoyles

This is just an example of an email I get as part of my daily job. All names have been removed to protect the crazy and innocent. And, in the end, watch out for the gargoyles. All misspellings belong to their original owner:

"Listen...please...I don't know who to trust. I'm scared of trusting you. After what I tell you now...you are free to recommend psychiatric hospitalization for me, call me delusional...or anything you want. I have no one to trust...so here, I just pick you, I've got to trust someone. Listen, there was a statue of a gargole, a GARGOLE at Dave and Busters in San Antonio.....I talked to the entertainment mananger and he said that they put this gargole around halloween...but when that Gargole was placed there...it was actually not Halloween not really. THe manager, entertainment mananger says they keep the statue somewhere in a san antonio facility...for storage....everything started around there. Somehow..it has something to do with him..he jumps...from one one another.....and he's slowing dying.....two species can not coexist. It has to be ONLY HUMANS>>>>>>>ONLY HUMANS>>>>>>ONLY HUMANS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>there are NO DEAD talking... this is in NO WAY HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING WITH THE BIBLE>>>>>>>THIS IS NOT BIBLICAL IN NATURE. I DONT KNOW ON TOP OF THAT HOW STIMULANTS ARE RELATED...INCREASE IN DOPAMINE...SEEMS TO HAVE SOME SORT OF INTERACTION...I'M NOT SURE OF THE EXACT INTERACTION......THAT STATUE....IT MUST BE DESTROYED. IF THE PENTAGONE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT......IT MUST ALL BE ABOLISHED. THERE CAN ONLY AND I REPEAT ONLY BE ONE SPECIES....THE HUMAN SPECIES..........SCREW THE DIVINCI CODE.....IT'S A CROCK OF SHIT....NO MORE MAKING FILMS...THAT FUEL....HUMAN DESTRUCTION. AGAIN....NO CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY EVER GOES UNPUNISHED.........GET RID OF THE GARGOYLE.....THE HUMAN SPECIES....IS ALL THAT'S LEFT, NOT HIS SPECIES.......
THERE ARE NO SOUL SURVIVORS OF HI S SPECIES......I TRUST THAT YOU WILL TAKE IT FROM HERE... AND I TRUST THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT MAN I WROTE THIS TO. I FOUGHT WITH EVERYTHING I GOT. LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE SUFFERED, IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON...PLEASE HELP HUMANITY, CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING....END IT ALL.
DR. AVI.......LETS PUT AN END TO SUFFERING.

THERE IS ONLY ONE G_D, ADONAI. "