Smacked

Thanks to Merciless Minx at IT2M for the review and generous two smacks I got. With the puerile crap I post, I'm lucky they didn't storm my house and burn down my computer. Her review:

The page loads and all I see at first is a very dark header. I couldn’t tell who it was, so I upped the brightness on my monitor. See, I can be reasonable sometimes. I keep it dimmed in self-defense. Job hazard you see. But once the picture comes into focus for me, I start laughing. It’s what I assume is Avitable sitting in a car with Hitler, enjoying a waffle cone. I love it.

What I don’t love is the picture of him in the background. Luckily it’s off to the side and away from the content, but I just don’t like it. It’s too distracting (and no it’s not because I think he’s hot, so shut up).

The sidebar is clean with everything rolled up nicely. Though it’s white against black, it’s only the sidebar, so for me it’s fine. I’m not going to be reading it extensively.

The content is okay. It varies from mildly interesting to yuck. I do NOT want to see a picture of an infect eye, thank you very much. Gross. Now I have that emblazoned in my mind. Arrgh. Damn you.

I dug through the archives a little, but it only gets more boring. I suggest skipping all that crap and going straight to the footer. Good stuff there. However, it would have been easier to read if it wasn’t in all-caps.