Why my job sucks hairy ass crack

I helped start my company. It was just my boss and me, working 17-hour days 7 days a week. We did all the work ourselves, and I did most of it. The company grew from nothing to a company that has 25% growth and will make $1.5 million this year (only three years later). I wrote the majority of content for the website, helped with branding and wrote all of the marketing copy. I sold the clients, hired and trained every single employee, and developed efficient procedures that would allow the company to continue to operate at its current level of profitability.

During these three years, my boss constantly harasses me. He's an entrepreneur and has good ideas, but his people managemetn skill and his follow-up sucks. He keeps making stupid suggestions that would only harm the company and then he accuses me of being against him when I stand up for employees are doing a good job. He has a multi-million dollar house across from Patrick Stewart and two very expensive cars, and all of his bills are paid for. I get paid commission only, even though my duties involved more than just sales. I was expected to be involved in every aspect of the business development without getting paid for it. And my boss still has the gall to say that I make too much money! I tried to explain the simple concept that I only get paid if I make sales, so if the company makes a shitload of money, I make a smaller amount, but he's a fucking idiot.

So now, I move to Florida. Finally, I divest myself of all of my managerial aspects for the company. I write a 30-page customer service manual and procedural guide for the guy that I hired, train him for a week, and move. Now I'm just doing sales. However, now that my boss has me out of the way, he can try to implement all of this stupid fucking ideas, and this new guy thinks he's hot shit. So if I do get involved, I'm spending time that I shouldn't, but if I don't, then the company that I lived and breathed for three years will fall apart. All of their ideas are concepts we already explored yet eliminated because they were STUPID. I just want to quit and now plan on doing so within 3 months, even though it will make me very sad. I loved this company - it was mine - but he fucked it all up.