My wonderful wife

Starting from the beginning - I have a non-sexual crush on Michael J. Fox. Yes, I'm admitting it. I love his TV (Spin City, Family Ties) and his movies. Back to the Future, Teen Wolf, Doc Hollywood, The Frighteners, For Love or Money (an all-time favorite - Gabrielle Anwar . . .drool), Life with Mikey, Bright Lights, Big City, Secret of My Success, The Hard Way - in my mind, this is a classic repertoire that anyone can watch and enjoy. I love all of them. I've seen BTTF I-III at least 15-20 times, and I know most of For Love or Money by heart.

So, even knowing about this strange obsession, Amy still loves me. And what does she do? Well, she's out a a charity auction today, and she gets into a bidding war for a framed, autographed LP of the BTTF soundtrack, signed by Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd, with a great matte, and photos of the cast. It is the coolest thing I've ever seen. She didn't know it was up for auction - she was actually just helping out since one of her colleagues at the firm is on the board, but she saw it and knew that I would love it. She won't tell me how much she paid, but I'm guessing $400-500, but it's worth every penny.

She's awesome!

3 Thoughts:

Blogger Kevin said...

Stem cell research could save Michael J. Fox. The list of reasons to vote Democrat really just doesn't end.

10/29/2004 12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That woman really loves you :) (and knows how to buy presents!!!)

10/29/2004 1:06 AM  
Blogger Avitable said...

I know! She's awesome!

10/29/2004 6:30 AM  

|

<< Home