Work music

MixtapeHost

I work best to good techno. Normally, I take the Rob D song from the Matrix song and play it pretty loud on repeat, and I get my best work done, whether it's writing, site design, or just normal maintenance. This site is pretty great, because they have hour-long mixes that DJs and aspiring scratchers have made. I've been going through them, and the only downside is that you have to download them fully to listen - there's no preview section.

The deeper, more rhythmic, and more bass, the better, at least for me to get work done. I don't know why.

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can theorise on why that is, but I'm being such a lazy ass these days that I won't. :P So I'll just stick with: I don't know why that is, either.

I definitely agree with you that I get a lot of work done when listening to techno though! :) Danke for the site! Maybe it'll get my ass into gear.

10/21/2004 10:14 PM  

|

<< Home