Chef Boyareyoujackingoffintothatfood?

Cooking With Cum

Stolen from Kittenita.

Just an example:

Looking for a tantalizing breakfast meal? Look no further! Here is my recipe for Flap Jack-Offs.

You will require:
2 eggs
2 cups buttermilk
1/4 cup oil
1 1/4 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Soda
1 teaspon Salt
4 table spoons cemen (Chunky cemen turns these ordinary Flap-Jack Offs into a festive breakfast, smooth is more traditional)
*** A DASH of brown sugar or cinnamon adds a jubilent taste to kick start your flavor fest! :O)

Mix the above contents into a bowl and pour silver dollar sized or platter sized amounts of batter onto a hot skillet. Cook until golden brown, and flip periodically.

Lastly slather your generous portion of Flap Jack-offs with your favorite syrup! (I reccomend Hungry Jack, it is SOOOO delicious!!)

I treat myself and my son to these every sunday morning, he still doesen't know the chef's secret and hes been indulging on them for 5 years, infact its his favorite dish! SHHHH!! ;O)


Let's re-read that last sentence:

I treat myself and my son to these every sunday morning, he still doesen't know the chef's secret and hes been indulging on them for 5 years, infact its his favorite dish!



What the holy fucking Christ's arsehole? Who admits to that? Defenestration is too good for this guy.