No time to blog

Yet I'm doing it. I've been working basically non-stop on my new venture, so that I can get it up and running by Wednesday (day before Thanksgiving). For those of you non-Americans, Thanksgiving is the day that Native Americans get together and thank us white folk for giving them diseases, taking their land, and putting them all on reservations. :)

I get up every morning between 5:45 and 7:00, go straight to my computer, stopping to grab a soda first (Diet Coke with Lime, of course). I sit at my computer all day, talking to vendors, writing web content, writing ad materials, doing site design, etc. Around 11 I get hungry so I order a turkey sub from this great little sub place called Sobik's. They recognize my voice now - I probably make up 15% of their daily income now. Then I go back to work until Amy gets home around 6-7. I say hi to her, maybe have a sandwich or bowl of cereal for dinner, and then go back to work. Recently, I've been falling asleep on my keyboard around 1 or 2, and that's when I know it's time to go to bed. When I'm trying to write content, but all it says is ";ah t;gmpaj f[ inahsdg[a8ewa8g0ajdfav;hbg/n", I've probably been asleep for five minutes.

So, it's almost 11, and I'm contemplating going to bed early. Maybe in an hour or two. We'll see. . . ;ah t;gmpaj f[ inahsdg[a8ewa8g0ajdfav;hbg/n

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're working yourself very hard! Hope you're getting enough sleep? Just don't burn yourself out...

11/22/2004 6:31 AM  

|

<< Home