Things you don't usually tell anyone . . .

Thanks to RW over at Chasing Vincenzo. Read his blog - it's very interesting and well-written.

Things You Don't Usually Tell Anyone
...a strange combination of food you like to snack on.

Microwave beef burrito with Hershey's chocolate syrup on it. Something about it is deeelicious!

...something you do that other bloggers who read you might find odd if they saw you doing it.

Giggle.

...when you were 7, what you wanted to be when you grew up - that you never told anyone about.

An secret agent who could turn invisible and shrink at will.

...the thing you don't tell people at work about yourself.

The scene in Armageddon when Bruce Willis sacrifices himself made me cry. A little.

...what you like to do when no one else is going to be home for a stretch of time.

Put some type of techno on (Rob D, Chemical Brothers, something) really loud and clean the house.

...the thing you believe - politically - that you don't admit to people who think you think like they do.

I think "tax breaks for the rich" is a myth, but I'm otherwise relatively liberal.

...that one thing from your childhood, outside of your parents, that you try to maintain some kind of connection with, and how.

Hmmm. I've been disappointed in this realm. A few things that I remembered fondly, like Reader's Digest, the Hardy Boys books, David Copperfield's magic show and The Explorers have disappointed me considerably as an adult. I tried to revisit them and couldn't believe how bad they were! The books were amateurish, I figured out almost all of Copperfield's tricks as he was doing them (it didn't help that we were in the front row), and The Explorers was boring and horrible. I try to leave other things like that as good memories so I don't ruin all memories of my childhood.

...a song or group or singer you secretly like that everyone else groans about.

There are quite a few. Lindsay Lohan, Avril Lavigne, Gwen Stefani, Britney Spears, Pink, Kaci Brown, Weird Al. I'm not secretive about it, though.

...do you close the bathroom door when you're the only one home?

Of course!