Tag

Tagged by Steph, and I'm too tired to blog about anything interesting. I helped someone install support beams and drywall in their bathroom all day today and I'm exhausted.

4 jobs I’ve had:
1. CEO for my current company
2. Sales Manager and Senior VP for my previous company (can't list)
3. Manager of a movie theater
4. Window Tinter

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Spider-Man 1 and 2
2. Happy Gilmore
3. Beetlejuice
4. Princess Bride

4 places I have lived:
1. Saint Louis
2. Los Angeles
3. Daytona Beach
4. Orlando

TV shows I love to watch (Steph, we are on the same wavelength here):
1. Veronica Mars
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Monk
4. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

4 places I have been on vacation:
1. Orlando
2. Bahamas
3. Napa Valley
4. Las Vegas

4 websites I visit daily:
1. IT2M
2. Did I Say That?
3. My entire Blogroll
4. Fark

4 fave foods:
1. Filet Mignon, Oscar Style
2. Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza
3. Bacon Double Cheeseburger
4. Chocolate Cake

4 places I’d like to be right now:
1. I'm where I want to be. I hate being in other places.
2.
3.
4.

4 people I am tagging:
1. Poppy
2. Kal
3. Miss Britt
4. RW