so fuckin' sue me

I'm tired and non-creative, so I'm stealing this list of obnoxiously sappy questions to post that all of you fuckers have to answer. Since 10 or 15 of you have done this, I'm not linking all of you. Tough. I've edited out one or two of the stupider questions. Post the answers in the comments.

1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

2. Am I loveable?

3. How long have you known me?

4. When and how did you first find my blog?

5. What was your first impression?

6. Do you still think that way about me now?

7. If I was an ice cream flavor, which would I be and why?

8. What makes me happy?

9. What makes me sad?

10. What song (if any) reminds you of me?

11. If you could give me anything what would it be?

12. Do you consider me a friend?

13. How often do you visit my blog?

14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?

15. Would you make a move on me?

16. Describe me in one word.

17. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?

18. What do you like most about me/my blog?

19. What do you dislike most about me/my blog?