GMail!!

I got Gmail and I'm going crazy! A conversation with myself below,
just for you!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adam Avitable
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:26:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Wow! I have Gmail now!
To: Adam Heath Avitable

Fine.

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:26:32 -0400, Adam Heath Avitable

wrote:
>
> Fine.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Adam Avitable"
> To: "Adam Heath Avitable"
> Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 11:26 AM
> Subject: Re: Wow! I have Gmail now!
>
> > You're the weirdo. I don't think I'm going to talk to you anymore.
> >
> > On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:25:23 -0400, Adam Heath Avitable
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Isn't that what you're doing by replying to yourself, you sick weirdo?
> > > You're talking to yourself online. That's one of the strangest things
> I've
> > > ever heard of.
> > >
> > >
> > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > From: "Adam Avitable"
> > > To: "Adam Heath Avitable"
> > > Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 11:24 AM
> > > Subject: Re: Wow! I have Gmail now!
> > >
> > > > Well, it shows the whole conversation tree, and that's pretty fucking
> > > > cool. It will take some getting used to, though, so I should test it
> > > > out for a while so that I'm an expert once everyone else gets a Gmail
> > > > account.
> > > >
> > > > On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:23:11 -0400, Adam Heath Avitable
> > > > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Well, that's awesome. How does the whole conversation thing work,
> > > though?
> > > > > Is it worth it?
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > > > From: "Adam Avitable"
> > > > > To:
> > > > > Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 11:21 AM
> > > > > Subject: Wow! I have Gmail now!
> > > > >
> > > > > > This is great! 1 GB of space. I'm glad I got set up with this
> and
> > > > > > managed to get "XXXX" before anyone else thought of it.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Moohahah.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Love,
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Adam
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>

3 Thoughts:

Blogger Zee said...

Hmm... Very inneresting conversation. Sounds like something I'd do.

Kewl, you got Gmail! Any chance that you have an invite you'd like to share? ;o)

6/28/2004 11:30 AM  
Blogger Avitable said...

You can buy invites on eBay for $1.99!! Just do a search for gmail. It's pretty cool.

6/28/2004 1:17 PM  
Blogger Zee said...

really?! way neat - i'm headed that way now! thanks bunches for the tip. :o)

6/28/2004 3:24 PM  

|

<< Home