Buffy Season Six

Just a note. Once More With Feeling has a commentary by Joss Whedon, and a making of documentary that is awesome. And three songs in karaoke version for your crazy geeky Buffy parties.

I love Joss Whedon. He is my hero. On the documentary, he's sitting in an Aeron chair, which reminds me of Asshole Incarnate at my old job, but that's okay. I forgive him.

Hey, Nicholas Brendon has an ugly tattoo on his shoulder. Ew.

I'm watching as I type.

Alyson Hannigan is hilarious, too.

Go buy this DVD! Here's linkage for you: Click for the best Buffy episode ever!

4 Thoughts:

Blogger Julianne said...

my brother got my this for my birthday :)
oh and my bf is a disney this whole week, i am SO jealous

11/28/2004 1:25 PM  
Blogger Avitable said...

well, you're always welcome to come down and stay for free and go to Disney, you know.

11/28/2004 2:13 PM  
Blogger Julianne said...

so i watched all of season six and at 730 at night decided i NEEDED season seven, but couldnt find it in any store....end up ordering it on amazon, for $10 cheaper, but not the same...should be arriving anytime now...

12/03/2004 3:43 PM  
Blogger Avitable said...

That's hilarious! I finished watching season six last night, too, but luckily I have 7, and I'm sticking it in tonight.

12/03/2004 3:50 PM  

|

<< Home