What Age Are You?

Stolen from Kittenita.






You Are 17 Years Old



17





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


4 Thoughts:

Blogger Kevin said...

I was 25! Soon enough, internet age test, soon enough...

6/18/2005 3:32 AM  
Blogger Su said...

lol

Apparently, I'm acting my age... in direct contradiction of everything my mother has ever said to me! ;)

6/18/2005 1:11 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I got 18

6/18/2005 11:39 PM  
Blogger Avitable said...

I guess I'm the only one who was so drastically far away from my real age. Hm....

6/19/2005 9:13 AM  

|

<< Home