Moment of Zen

While working late at night, I popped in my newly acquired DVD of Season 1 of Remington Steele, a funny, smart show from the early 1980s. However, I felt like I was in a parody of some cheesy 70s film during one scene involving a pimp, resplendent in his velvety glory, played by none other than Richard Moll, best known as Bull from Night Court.

I started at the monitor with my mouth agape before laughing so hard I cried. Here are some vidcaps for your pleasure:





Look at that car! Notice the nice leopard skin pattern on the upholstery. Classy.


This reminded me of the Simpsons episode where Homer flashes back to going to New York and being chased down the street by a pimp. The pimp ran with his knees pumping high in the air, drifting down to each step slowly. No joke - this chase was just like that!

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember watching Remington Steel - used to quite enjoy it as well! But that pimp... yeah. :-/ That car reminds me of a photoshop job I did on a Lotus Elise S1... I'll try to see if I can dig it up somewhere...

8/18/2005 11:56 PM  

|

<< Home