It's retards like this that give Christians a bad name.

Here's the mental midget's post:

"Not quite sure where to start or how to put this, but I've just had a terrible day which ended with everything I thought I was sure about being turned on its head...

I should say that my fiance and I got engaged about a year ago and would have married this summer except I decided to stay at school for another year. We're both Catholics and come from a community that holds traditional moral beliefs. We agreed that we would both stay pure for our wedding night and until today he assured me, and I believed him, that this is what he was doing.

He called me this morning before Church to say that his mother had walked into his bedroom to find him, how can I put this, having sex with his bed. He was face down on it, rubbing his private parts up against it and he admits that he had an orgasm.

She was disgusted and called his father, who gave him a vicious beating which was so bad he passed out. When he recovered he called me to confess, and was in tears. He said he had done it twice before.

I'm disgusted at him because IMHO this is even worse than 'm' in that it's obviously like having full sex and suggests he must have been lusting/fantasising big time for this to happen, he was acting out intercourse.

It's also hypocritical of him because we've talked about the times that I've felt so full of sexual tension that I've been in pain 'down below' and have had to keep myself up all night with my hands outside of the bed clothes in order not to abuse myself and when we've discussed this sort of thing he has assured me that it has been the same for him and he has never weakened and also he told me that he could never marry a girl who was guilty of 'm'.

I told him I thought what he had done was disgraceful and unGodly and also showed him to be a very weak character. We both believe that a husband should be the leader in any marriage and he knows I want him to be strong and to be able to respect him, and I just can't after this. Also I don't know if I can trust him - did he confess because he wanted to, or just because he knew that his parents would see me at Church, and he wouldn't be there, so it would all come out...

When I marry it will be for life, and my parents' marriage has shown me that there can be all sorts of trials that a couple can face and if both of them, but especially the man, lacks strength of character they can crumble at the first challenge. Heaven forbid but what would happen if we had a very sick child who needed its parents to do a bedside vigil for days and nights at an end, or we were very short of money and he had to do 2 or 3 jobs to support us? If he's so weak that he gives in to his lustful thoughts like this, what chance do we have of him being able to take the difficult path instead of the easy one? And if he has a weakness with sexual continence, what about steering clear of drink or drugs - or infidelity within marriage?

I went to Church as usual but I was obviously in a state because his parents took me to one side afterwards and hugged me and also took me home because I was crying and shaking. He tried phoning me this afternoon but I've been ignoring him. He emailed me this evening to say his father was enraged that he upset me so much and gave him another beating and he was very grateful for it because he felt he deserved it so much (which he does).

I'm really not sure what to do now. In a way I feel sorry for him, because I know how much lust can tempt me and I also know that the sex drive of men is a lot greater than girls' and I'm sure he is disgusted at himself for what he's done. And I know that the Bible tells us we should forgive. But I also feel differently about him than I did before this terrible thing happened, and I don't know whether I could ever love him completely, and believe in him again, the way I used to."


This just infuriates me. I hate people like this. I hate people like this more than I hate ugly people or smelly people or racists or closeminded fucks. People like this shit-for-brains comprise the first group that should be put to sleep using shovels to the back of the heads.

So, I had to register and reply. They'll probably delete it, but here's the link, and here's my reply:

"Masturbation is healthy. It is a release of stress and pressure, much like someone who runs, exercises, prays, does martial arts, or any other stress release. There is nothing perverse or depraved about it, unless he's using a cattle prod to stimulate himself anally while asphyxiating himself with a rope. Then it's a bit depraved.

What is depraved is beating a grown man. Whether someone is a devout Christian or not, whippings died along with slavery.

That doesn't mean that a child who misbehaves shouldn't be spanked. That seems natural and can curb further negative behavior. But once someone is an adult, he or she has to make mistakes and punish him/herself to learn from those mistakes.

I reflect on people's reactions to things like Janet Jackson exposing her breast at the Superbowl and how it apparently means the end of society and morals today. Well, I know plenty of people who are good moral Christians who don't freak out at the sight of an exposed breast - those are people I consider good Christians. They live wholesome lives but still manage to actually live.

Then I read this thread and I'm physically sickened by the ignorance and immoral actions of a woman who doesn't support her fiance for a ridiculous reason and a family who beats their grown son. This is not Christianity."

8 Thoughts:

Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

that banner is fucking coolllllllllll
ur blog is really cool man

10/03/2005 3:25 PM  
Blogger Avitable said...

Serious or sarcastic? Can't tell.

Disclaimer: I don't like Hitler. I hate Nazis. I think he was evil. That's why I find the picture hilarious. That's me eating ice cream next to him - a brilliant Photoshop done by yours truly (I am modest).

10/03/2005 3:40 PM  
Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

im serious.......not sarcastic. and im not the stick up my ass variety to think ur a nazi..it's a really great job..once of the best1

10/03/2005 9:26 PM  
Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

as for the masturbation thing.....man what loseers. great way to tell them off

10/03/2005 9:33 PM  
Blogger Su said...

Ah, you favour shovels to the back of the head. I'm a wok woman myself.

I just cannot believe that that post was serious! I'm still hoping that it's not. I particularly liked the following bit of logic:

We will have an absurdly repressed sexual life together, therefore he won't be tempted to sleep around.

Yah! That works!

Mind you... as long as they're interbreeding and not trying to mess up the rest of the gene pool...

10/04/2005 5:37 PM  
Blogger Avitable said...

That's the scary part. Occasionally one of them will convince a non-freak to marry them. And then they're spreading their ignorance everywhere!

Aahhhhhh!

10/04/2005 5:42 PM  
Blogger Willowtree said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/04/2005 8:33 PM  
Blogger jhaggard76 said...

Here is my thought.

"What the @#$% are you doing surfing around Christianforms.com? Of course you are only going to find whacked out, right-wing, took the fun out of fundamentalism, freaks. What do you expect?"

iHs,
Jason

10/05/2005 10:53 PM  

|

<< Home