The Office: coming to the web this summer

The Office to air web-only episodes this summer:

"Viewers addicted to the goings-on at the Dunder-Mifflin paper company will be able to watch 10 Internet-only episodes of NBC's popular UK import, The Office. Due to be streamed at some point this summer, the story arc will cover a missing 'stash of cash' and will feature some of the staff of Dunder-Mifflin that typically gets a lesser amount of air time . . . "

While this is a great idea, I hope it means that characters like Michael, Dwight, Pam, and Jim aren't left off the episodes because they're essentially the main characters. I just can't see the rest of the cast having quite the same vibe.

1 Thoughts:

Blogger Poppy said...

AWE---some. Thanks for sharing this, I love The Office. I was cynical about an Americanized version because the British version seemed untouchable, but they're both incredible for very different reasons.

I need to link you, so pardon me while I do that.

3/21/2006 12:07 PM  

|

<< Home