Oh God My Eyes!



Click the picture for a bigger version of the hottie that carried on a month-long sexual relationship with a 13-year old boy.

(smokinggun.com)

MAY 19--A 44-year-old North Carolina woman was arrested Wednesday on charges that she carried on a month-long sexual relationship with a 13-year-old boy. Linda Ann McBride was arrested Wednesday at the Winston Salem home she shared with the boy and the child's grandmother (who, cops said, is a friend of McBride's). McBride is facing two counts of statutory rape and an indecent liberties rap, according this police report. She was booked into the Davidson County Sheriff's Department lockup--where the below mug shot was snapped--on $50,000 bond

6 Thoughts:

Blogger Dave2 said...

Deee-licious!

I'd hit that...




...with a baseball bat to make it go away!

5/23/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

lol @ dave. this is nasty as hell. See this is why we have psychotic grown people, b/c they were screwed by nasty fat white women as 13 year olds.

5/23/2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

oh gag! that boy is ruined for life for sure!

5/23/2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Avitable said...

Every time there's a hot teacher who sleeps with her student, I think to myself: "Why weren't my teachers ever like that. All of mine were big nasty pig-looking creatures."

I guess the pig-looking creatures decided to get some, too.

5/24/2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Eeeeeek! I know 13-y-o boys are horny but come ON. That's one fug lady.


Sorry, I'm making light of statutory rape. I'm going to hold my tongue, this is a tough subject for me to give an opinion about...

5/24/2006 3:55 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Holy crap. That's all I have to say (else I'd just get discriminative).

6/03/2006 9:31 PM  

|

<< Home