Infotastic!

From Poppy:

1. Which curse word do you use the most?
I'm a lady. I turn red when I say "Fiddlesticks".

2. Do you own an iPod?
Yes - 60GB Video iPod.

3. What time is your alarm clock set for?
I wake up at 6 without the use of an alarm.

4. How many suitcases do you own?
Two.

5. Do you wear flip flops even when it's cold?
I never wear shoes at all.

6. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take. I only like to be in pictures when I've Photoshopped myself into them.

7. What was the last movie you watched?
Battle Royale, Munich, and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

8. Do you or any of your friends have children?
Most do not. Thank God!

9. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
No. I work from 7 AM until 11 PM or later every day of the week.

10. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
Nope - I work until I fall asleep at my computer, and then crawl into bed and sleep instantly.

11. Which CD is currently in your CD player?
Pink's new album.

12. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate milk is nectar from the tit of God.

13. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Yes. I'll tell you for a dollar, though.

14. When was the last time someone hit on you?
I am never aware of it when it happens. Ask my wife.

15. Can you whistle?
No. Well, I'd say yes. Everyone else says no.

16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A client.

17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Maybe, but I'm pretty honest about everything. I have no problem bringing issues up even if they're uncomfortable ones.

18. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yes. And I still do.

[question missing here]

20. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
No.

21. Which movie(s) do you know every line to?
Spaceballs.
Back to the Future 1-3.

22. Do you own any band t-shirts?
I don't wear t-shirts.

23. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Ranch.

24. Who was the last person to make you mad?
I haven't actually gotten angry in several years. I don't remember who it was.

25. Do you do your own dishes?
Does "you" mean me and my wife combined?

26. Ever cry in public?
Nope.

27. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop. Laptops suck.

28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No.

29. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Sure.

30. What did you do before this?
Worked.

31. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
It's been years.

32. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
5-6

33. Do you eat breakfast daily?
I try to, but fail frequently.

34. Are your days full and fast-paced?
Yup.

35. Do you pay attention to the calories on the package?
Sometimes.

36. Do you use sarcasm?
Noooo. Me? Use sarcasm? Never!

37. How old will you be on your next birthday?
30. Gasp. Arggh. I'll be ancient.

38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?

Extremely so.

39. Have you ever been to Six Flags?

Nope.

40. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Opposite sex.

41. Do you like mustard?
No. Ew.

42. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Yes.

43. Do you watch the news?

No.

44. One of your scars--how did you get it?
Dropped a razor-sharp window scraper into my hand.

I want to tag people, too: Stilt, Bethie, Dave2, Kal, and Sera.

6 Thoughts:

Blogger Kal said...

Aw, thanks. My first birthday present of the day!

(and you think 30 is old? Jeez... Wait for 35. Someone today actually said to me "oh, the next five years will blow by and you'll be forty before you know it". Bastards.)

6/21/2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

chocolate milk really is like nectar of the Gods - but it's in a close running with ranch dressing. ;)

hey, 30 isn't old...trust me. I'm 30 and I feel and look 23!

6/21/2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger Jordie Bellaire said...

Great Scott!

A.) I figured you DID watch the news.
B.)You can get away with saying you're twenty eight for a while longer, don't jump on the thirty bandwagon
C.)Only those who should die painfully and slowly don't like mustard.

It's a shame for you.

6/21/2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Grant said...

Are these your answers or Poppy's? I wasn't sure if you were being facetious on the first answer or not. If these are yours, how did you like Battle Royale? I enjoyed it, although I'd really call it more of an action film than J-horror.

6/22/2006 7:20 PM  
Blogger Avitable said...

Kal: No problem. Happy birthday!

Dawn: You do look 23. I'm not sure how you feel! :)

Jordie: The news is for losers and brainless zombies. And I'm 29 now!
Mustard sucks and you had better realize that, young lady!

Grant: Those were my answers. The first one was just me being silly. Battle Royale wasn't bad, but the book was better. I have a problem with the ending of both, anyways. Definitely not J-horror.

6/22/2006 7:24 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

ha ha. I have been tagged. All hail ME bitches!!!! Answers coming soon...check side bar.

6/23/2006 1:53 PM  

|

<< Home