I was cleaning my office and found this picture from first grade. That was in 1982, and I was 5 years old. And apparently I was quite gay.
In case you haven't figured it out, I'm the fey kid in the pink shirt that's the third one in from the left. Click the picture for a much larger version.
It also makes me realize how bad my memory is. I only remember the last names of most of these people. Here's the breakdown, for those one or two people who care and actually know some of these people (from left to right):
- Dr. Judy Mudrey
- Courtney (can't remember her last name)
- I have no fucking clue who this person is. At all.
- Julie Wallace (now Harris) - married doctor with two kids
- Cara Ratliff - lost track of her after high school. Heard some not-so-nice rumors about her.
- Amanda Mudrey (now Bartell) - still a good friend, married doctor now.
- Vincent somethingorother
- Eric Haroldson - one of my best friends up until high school. We occasionally touch base, but he kinda dropped off the face of the earth a while back.
Let's get back to me. Why would my parents let me wear a pink shirt, striped shirts pulled up way too far, and socks pulled up to my knees? Didn't anyone teach me to stand straight? I look like a poorly dressed hooker in Key West soliciting people who like young boys!
Boy, memory lane sucks.