Goatse polo shirts. Stretch your budget, among other things.

If you've been online for more than ten minutes, you know what Goatse is. If you haven't, or if you're just an Internet retard, here's a link for you.

Goatse Polos takes this ingenious Internet meme to a whole new level. Surprisingly, the shirts are not as representative to the true nature of Goatse as they are to the basic concept.





The site has an "About the Designer" section that has some amusing quotes:

He is simply a man with a passion for high quality clothing, and goatse.


I want a comfortable shirt that can be worn at the office or on the golf course. And I want the shirt to display an ambiguous image of a stretched anus.


My father always told me that a desperate man is capable of unspeakable acts. I feel these words ring true as my on-going financial crisis drives me to do anything and everything imaginable to produce an exceptional polo shirt.