Surveytastic!

Stolen from Stiltwalker. I went a bit crazy with the entertainment section. I am a book, TV and film buff above everything else:

Entertainment

Films: Airplane!, Hot Shots, Kentucky Fried Movie, Top Secret, Leon, The Fifth Element, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, X-Men, X2, Superman, Superman II, Superman Returns, Batman Begins, The Hulk, Daredevil, UHF, The Aristocrats, Blade, Serenity, The Princess Bride, Punch Drunk Love, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, The Wedding Singer, Die Hard, Unbreakable, 12 Monkeys, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Grosse Pointe Blank, Not Another Teen Movie, The Sweetest Thing, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Three Amigos, Army of Darkness, Star Wars (Eps 4-6), The Naked Gun 1-3, Spanglish, Terminator 1-2, Back to the Future 1-3, For Love or Money, Doc Hollywood, Desperado, El Mariachi, Royal Tenenbaums, From Dusk Til Dawn, When Harry Met Sally, French Kiss, Things to do in Denver when you're Dead, Scary Movie, Scream 1-3, Lucky Number Slevin, Payback, Last Man Standing, Vacation, European Vacation, Vegas Vacation, Fletch, Silverado, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Slither. (I'm sure I'm forgetting some - this is off the top of my head)

TV Shows: (currently running and past shows) Veronica Mars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Gilmore Girls, The Simpsons, Monk, Seinfeld, ER, Battlestar Galactica, The Apprentice, Nip/Tuck, Remington Steele, Sledge Hammer, The Incredible Hulk, The Greatest American Hero, Alias, The Flash, Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, My Name is Earl, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office, Scrubs, Smallville, Supernatural, Vengeance Unlimited, American Gothic, Twin Peaks, PeeWee's Playhouse, The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr., Roswell, Alias, The Sopranos, 24.

Actors: Bruce Campbell, Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise, Zach Braff, Nathan Fillion, Jack Black, Vince Vaughan, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Paul Giamatti, Brandon Routh, Jason Lee, Morgan Freeman.

Actresses: Jennifer Garner, Jenna Fischer, Jennifer Aniston, Sarah Silverman, Natalie Portman, Kirsten Dunst, Eliza Dushku, Kristen Bell, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan, Jamie Pressly.

Bands: Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, Gwen Stefani, NIN, Orbital, Chris Isaak, Green Day, RHCP, Rob D, The Killers, Eminem, Richard Cheese.

Authors (added by me): Stephen King, Dean Koontz, John Sandford, Robert Crais, Chuck Palahniuk, Janet Evanovich, John Grisham, Elmore Leonard, A. Conan Doyle, Tom Clancy, Harlan Coben, Robert B. Parker, David Morrell, Dennis Lehane, Stuart Woods, Greg Rucka, Grant Morrison, Kurt Busiek, JMS, Peter David, Garth Ennis, Warren Ellis, Alan Moore, Daniel Way, Mark Millar, Brian Bendis, Geoff Johns.

Hobbies: Reading, playing video games, blogging, writing.

Sports to Play: Billiards, darts.

Sports Teams: None. I fucking hate sports.

Outdoor Activities: Swimming.

Music: I'll listen to anything from classical to rap to hardcore metal to alternative to girl bands. I don't like country, reggae and world music, though.

Eating

Cereals: Life, Peanut Butter Crunch, Cocoa Krispies, anything with chocolate.

Snacks: I don't snack.

Cookies: I don't usually eat cookies, but if I did, they'd be double-stuffed Oreos, or soft-baked chocolate chip cookies.

Candy Bars: If I eat a candy bar, it's normally one of these: Three Musketeers, Snickers, Butterfinger, or Baby Ruth. Or if there's some cool new brand out there, I'll try that.

Alcoholic Drinks: None. I decided after drinking in college that I have an addictive personality. I drink 6-10 Diet Cokes a day, and when I like something, I consume massive amounts of it. So, I decided that if I drank alcohol, I would drink to excess and lose control. And I hate losing control. So, ergo, no alcohol for yours truly.

Non-Alcoholic: Diet Coke with Lime.

Quick Meals: Mickey D's or Burger King.

Hefty Meals: Caprese salad, Filet Mignon with mashed potatoes, molten chocolate lava cake.

Family & Personal


Mother name: Mom. (duh)

Father name: Dad. (double duh)

Brothers: 1.

Sisters: 1.

Family Holiday: What the fuck does this mean?

Family Feud: None. We're from the Northeast. Everyone airs their complaints openly and gets them out there. Then, no hard feelings.

Kids: Maybe eventually.

Spouse: Yes. A wonderful one.

Pets: Jigsaw. She thinks she's people.

Dwelling: Yes, I have a dwelling. WTF? I own a 3,000 square foot house with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, two living rooms, an office, and a huge covered porch, plus a large pool. It's from 1970, so it's designed for massive parties, which we have occasionally. I love our house.

Car: Toyota Camry. About time to get a new car, too. I'm thinking Lincoln Navigator, with all the fixings. I think we'll probably get a hybrid or a more reasonable car against my strenuous objections, though.

Shoe Size: 13.

College GPA: 2.7 - That's what happens when you don't go to class, boys and girls. But I did have a 4.8 GPA in high school, my LSAT score was in the 93% percentile, and the fact I passed my college classes without attending any of them, and still got into a top 20 law school shows that you suck and I don't.

Occupation: I run a national company that has 10 employees across the United States. If I told you what we did, I'd have to kill you. Sorry.

Fictional Character: What? What fictional characters do I like? Mainly comic heroes: Superman, the Flash, Plastic Man, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Hitman. Also, some literary characters: Roland, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Encyclopedia Brown, The Great Brain. And, some TV characters: Veronica Mars, Lorelai Gilmore, Aaron (Secret Service agent from 24), Chloe Sullivan, Xander, Giles, Buffy, Willow, Anya, Kaley, Zoe, Wash, Mal, Jayne.

Hate: I hate stupid people. I hate people who can watch a stupid sitcom like "War at Home" and laugh, but then don't get the Simpsons or Arrested Development. I hate ugly people. I just have a bias and I can't help myself. I think uggos like Glenn Close and Meryl Streep should die, and I wish death upon them whenever I see them on TV. I hate racism. I hate political extremism on either side. I hate people who grew up with silver spoons but don't realize it. I hate people who can't hold up their end of a discussion.

Love: I love comedy. The darker the better. I love a huge thunderstorm. I love my family and friends.

Vacation: My idea of a good vacation is either staying home, completely alone, or going to a resort and relaxing. It's not running around like a tourist visiting attractions and snapping pictures. That's more work than work.

Honeymoon: We went to the Bahamas by way of a cruise. If we ever go on another honeymoon, which I'd like, I'd rather just fly to the Bahamas and stay in an all-inclusive resort. The cruise sucked.

Likes: See loves.

Dislikes: See hates.