How to pee standing up without any devices
1. Wash or wipe your hands clean with a moist towellette.
2. Adjust clothing. Pants should be pulled down in front a few inches. Skirts should be lifted. Underwear should be pulled down at the waistband or move the fabric at the crotch to one side.
3. Wipe your labia area clean.
4. Using either hand, make a "V" with your first and second finger and spread the inside of your labia minora. (the INNER lips) Beginners may want to try using the fingers from both hands for better control.
5. Lift to the desired angle, then pee. (If you don't spread and lift, it could run down your leg.)
6. Wipe your labia if necessary.
7. Wash your hands and you're done!