My company is the devilspawn

XXXXXXXXX: Hey Adam,
King Avitable: what's up?
XXXXXXXXX: Just letting you know, My official last day with XXXXXX will be Friday August 27
King Avitable: ok
King Avitable: it will be a dark day in the COMPANY history
XXXXXXXXX: HA! they'll get along without me, but
King Avitable: i don't know about that
XXXXXXXXX: I'll make sure the new person is very well trained.
King Avitable: thank you. Did Mormonator Fuckface hire someone?
XXXXXXXXX: Yes he was here today and yesterday interviewing
King Avitable: what did you think of the person he hired?
XXXXXXXXX: I think he has found someone and they may start ON MONDAY
XXXXXXXXX: I never met any of them
King Avitable: cool
King Avitable: oh, ok
XXXXXXXXX: He was in a RUSH
King Avitable: yeah he perpetually is
XXXXXXXXX: He seems OK, but I can see him running over OLD LADIES to make a dollar, but Like you said Asshole Incarnate the Leader of all that is Unholy, Evil and Stupid is surronding himself with EVIL YES MEN
King Avitable: I know. it will be the company's downfall.