Under my skin - Avril Lavigne

This is one of my new favorite albums. I've listened to it more than a hundred times over the last few days, and her songs have really grown up. She is a much more mature songwriter, and her voice is excellent. I really think this album stands up there, along with Eminem's second album, as stand out sophomore attempts that show a personal, intimate side of the artist.

If you don't like Avril, listen to this album. If you still don't like her, then take a pen, put it in the microwave for about 2 minutes, and then stick it firmly in your right eye. Now you're a pirate. Listen to shanties.

2 Thoughts:

Blogger Julianne said...

anintellectual
2004-08-18 17:08
first off bitch, you ask someone to find me. If you found out who this is you wouldnt do a fucking thing you little fucking junk box. Go mention about a hundred more fucking times how you have 2 jobs and you go to school. It kinda contradicts itself with your claim of a glorious life. Find me bitch and watch

8/18/2004 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not kidding?

8/24/2004 12:35 PM  

|

<< Home