Someone's birthday today

That's right, it's Hitler's birthday today. And you look at someone like him with that effeminate little moustache and think about what history's said about him. You just have to imagine that someone else was behind him, making the tragedy of the Holocaust happen. I just can't imagine that one pathetic little shit like him did so much damage.

And for those of you who thought that the picture in my header meant I somehow liked Hitler, you're fucking retarded. If I could travel back in time and abort him in his mother's evil womb with a rusty coathanger and some Comet . . .

On a happier note, Happy Birthday to the Bitter Bitch over at IT2M! She's much better than Hitler!

1 Thoughts:

Blogger Beth said...

it's my brother Tommie's birthday, too. He's 15.

4/20/2006 8:29 PM  

|

<< Home