Email from Amazon

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

We've noticed that customers who have purchased Audio CDs by Ashlee Simpson also purchased Sunday Love. For this reason, you might like to know that Sunday Love is now available. You can order your copy by following the link below.





Fuck me. Did I order an Ashlee Simpson CD? If I did, was it for me or someone else? Now I'm confused, and if I ordered it for myself, I think I've reached the end of my usefulness on Earth.

(Granted, I do own CDs by the following artists that I bought on purpose: Kaci Brown, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Rilo Kiley, Gwen Stefani)

5 Thoughts:

Blogger ab said...

Gwen rocks, for that you're forgiven.

Britney... I broke down and bought the last cd cause of Madonna, I never listen to it.

The rest of the list?

OMG!! I thought you had better taste than that!

*snickers*

6/22/2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger Jordie Bellaire said...

Uh, Rilo Kiley fucking rocks.
And I'm shocked you even know their music.

6/23/2006 1:31 AM  
Blogger Avitable said...

Steph: My music tastes are eclectic at best!

Jordana: Rilo Kiley's not very good. They're so folksy it's annoying.

6/23/2006 7:37 AM  
Blogger Jordie Bellaire said...

<---^------is virginian

6/23/2006 10:56 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

I actually LIKE Ashlee Simpson dammit!

6/23/2006 1:51 PM  

|

<< Home