Bloated shit-eating mother fucking asshole

So, since I moved to Florida from Los Angeles and gave up management of my company, to become a salesperson, certain fucking losers have taken it upon themselves to transform my company into a horrible, horrible creature. They ignore my input and make the stupidest decisions I've ever fucking seen in my life. The people who run this company don't deserve to be called people. They're more like those ugly, multi-legged insects that sometimes appear in the bathroom. Basically living in shit and causing people to scream and point whenever they are seen. That is an accurate description of the people who have taken over my company.

And now, I'm arguing with them about further changes that will cost our clients more money unnecessarily, and they stand fast. They don't understand the concern, that our clients rely on us to provide a service that they pay a hell of a lot of money for, and to charge them more for stupid reasons and for services we should be providing for free is pitiful and sleazy, to say the least.

Instead of being intelligent about my arguments, and instead of realizing that I bring in more money to the company than the other salespeople combined, they suspend me from work for a week. Now, first of all, I'm in Florida, so all it means is that I can't access the database. Secondly, I'm in a sales position, with clients and appointments, and those are now just hanging in the balance.

So their fucking answer is to piss off more clients? That's really professional.

I'm over it. They have a very short period of time to allow me to begin working or I will quit, and they will regret it when it happens.