The People I Hate: Part I in a Series

The Emboldened Internet User:



This piece of human refuse hides behind anonymity when posting on the Internet. I have no problem with people being mean, angry, bitter, superior, or just generally elitist online. I embody most of those traits. But I also don't hide behind a ridiculous persona.

I'm just as evil, mean, sarcastic, and darkly humorous in person. Anything I post online I would say to someone's face, because there is nothing I type or say without careful consideration.

This rant sounds like I have a particular person in mind, but I really don't. If you think it's about you, it's probably because you're a spineless piece of shit who acts like a 12-year old retarded toad when you're online. What the fuck are you doing reading my blog anyway? I obviously hate you. Go play in traffic, please.

One of the principles that I live by is not to say something that I don't mean, and to take full responsibility if what I say has reactions or repercussions that I did not foresee. This leads to (a) thinking before speaking, (b) considering all sides of an argument, (c) understanding where each person may be coming from when they make a stupid statement, and (d) avoiding conflicts due to misinterpretation.

If you're one of those hunchback fecalphiliacs who can't hold your end of conversation in person and rely on the Internet to belittle, insult, and create havoc for no reason, I hope you fall in the shower, land on your neck in such a way that you are paralyzed from the neck down and slowly drown in an inch of water as the shower rises since your malformed, ugly, soon-to-be-corpse is blocking the drain. And I hope your mother finds you dead in the shower and subsequently dies of a heart attack.

2 Thoughts:

Blogger Dave2 said...

Well THAT was refreshing.

While I agree there are times that anonymity is necessary... for the most part I think it takes a pretty big pussy to not stand behind what you say. Especially when it's some dumbass loser troll whose only contribution to a conversation is to call you a poopy-head.

5/10/2006 1:11 AM  
Blogger Avitable said...

There can definitely be cases made where anonymity is a good thing. If someone is afraid of reprisals from an employer or parents, but needs to be open and honest, that's okay, too.

5/10/2006 8:18 AM  

|

<< Home