I fucking hate tag

Tug tagged me with this meme. I was originally not going to do it, but I'm reading an interesting book right now, so I figured that I might as well.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people - I refuse!

And mine is:

How to be a Ghost Hunter, by Richard Southall

Not only are ghosts and spirits more prevalent, but other paranormal events, such as UFOs, are also more common. The theory is that it is drawing energy from the large electrical source in much the same way that the ghost drains energy from the aura. If there are increased electrical disturbances in a house, such as light bulbs blowing out an increased rate, a large number of fuses blowing, etc., there is a chance that the cause could be a ghost.

This meme sucks.