Everybody is expressing their feelings

Last night, after watching a great episode of Veronica Mars (seriously, if you're not watching this show by now, you're retarded. Go watch War at Home and play in traffic!), I drove home from a friend's house and put the radio on the local classic rock station. It's a good station to listen to while driving fast, and I felt like risking a ticket and getting it up to about 85 on roads that have speed limits of 40-50.

So, I'm driving with the windows down, sunroof open, music blaring, really enjoying the classic rock, when . . .

(I don't know if I can write this. It's too overwhelming and emotional.)



(I can! I have the strength to bare my soul here.)



When, all of a sudden, U2 comes on. On the fucking classic rock station. Which plays CLASSIC rock. Classic means old!


How can U2 be considered classic rock? They can't be, because I listened to them in high school. How can any band that was popular when I was in high school be considered classic- OH FUCKING GOD ON TOAST! I'M OLD!

I pulled over and sobbed for hours. My life is over.