The Penis Prank: Do Those Penis Enlargement Pills Really Work?

The Penis Prank: Do Those Penis Enlargement Pills Really Work?: "I recently received an e-mail from a woman named Lela Jenna, where she made fun of the size of my penis. Even though my penis has never met Ms. Jenna, she still had the audacity to write this:

From: Lela Janna
Sent: Monday, April 26 11:32 PM
Subject: Ur Diicky Is So Smaall chief vibratile freeloader

The world most--effecctive male enhance-ment pi11

Increase the length of your DICCKY by 2-5 full inches

Thicken ur DICCKY and make it much fuller & harder

CLICK HERE TO ORD.ER NOWW!


At first, I was hurt. 'What's wrong with the size of my DICCKY?' I thought to myself. 'No woman has ever made fun of my length, nor my girth.'

'At least, not to your face,' added my ruthlessly cruel self-esteem.

Just as few women are happy with their breasts, I think most guys are unhappy with their penises, which is why they beat them so often. And we wouldn't be receiving up to forty 'penis enlargement' e-mails a day if there weren't so many guys buying these solutions. So I'm trying a little experiment: I'm going to start taking these penis pills, and report what happens."


Very funny and well-written. Worth reading.