Freaky Nightmare

Last night I dreamed that there was a poltergeist in my house. It alternated between an old lady and a little girl. The sheets on the bed tucked in so I couldn't move, and the bed began floating around the room. I tried to yell, but my mouth wouldn't open, and I reached for the door (how I reached I don't know since my arms were trapped) and all the doors slammed shut at once.

I woke up and jumped out of bed about three feet. Holy shit what a freaky nightmare. I'm alone in my new house, too, so that's even scarier. I turned the TV on and watched for a few minutes, and tried to go back to sleep, but I just knew, for a fact, that if I closed my eyes, there would be a little girl standing in the doorway staring at me or something like that.

So I've been awake since 3:30 AM. I'm likely to drop dead asleep while on the phone with a client today. I've been in the house since Friday morning and haven't left, so I'm also going a bit stir crazy. No human contact and scary dreams make Adam something something . . .

"Go crazy?"

"Don't mind if I do!!! BRARARRGHGHG" (co-opted from the Simpsons)