Title company from hell

Gulf Coast Title is teh suckfest.

Left two voicemails, no response. I'm supposed to show up in two and a half hours with a certified check in my hand for somewhere between $14-$16,000.00, and I don't know how much. BECAUSE THEY WON'T FUCKING TELL ME!

How can I pay the closing costs and down payment if they don't let me know. The sheer incompetence and lack of cognitive ability is amazing.

I would suggest that instead of hiring brainless, oozing slugs to do the title work, they should upgrade to leeches or maybe roaches. They might be smarter and more able.

2 Thoughts:

Blogger Julianne said...

:( go in and beat the amount out of those slugs

8/24/2004 12:04 PM  
Blogger Avitable said...

And we're spent! The house is ours - we walked through and have keys and we can tear down walls and paint and do anything we want. It's a great feeling!

8/24/2004 5:06 PM  

|

<< Home