Last night

Last night, I went to bed at 7. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I slept until 7 this morning. I think I needed a good night's rest, apparently. And I had the weirdest fucking dreams. I dreamt that:

1. Warren Ellis, a writer revered in the comics field for his fantastic imagination and revolutionary concepts took a week break from his blog and pointed all of his readers in my direction for reading to occupy their time. Other than the fact that I know Warren loves the picture in my header, I don't even know if he's ever read the blog, so that was quite bizarre.

2. I went and visited Beth and her husband John at a Denny's. There were two other random people there that I don't remember, and a dog. We had to squeeze in one of the booths, and her husband had to sit on my knee. Beth showed us the movie she made by splicing elements of the Lord of the Rings and Nacho Libre with Requiem for a Dream and adding her own soundtrack.

3. Somehow, my shorts fell down about three inches, exposing the top of my ass and of course, part of my ass crack. And they were stuck! No matter what I did, I couldn't pull them up - they just stayed there, and I had a full day of errands to run, a meeting with a potential client, and dinner with my investors. All with my ass crack showing. Everybody was staring and pointing at my ass crack throughout the entire day. WTF!