Block

I woke up this morning without anything substantial or amusing to say, so we'll have to just have a few bullets:

  • I'm working on my transition off of Blogger, and hopefully it will happen in the next week or so. Keep your eyes peeled.

  • When my wife's away on business, like she is this week, I have a tendency to sit down at my desk at 7 AM and stay until 1 AM. So, if you get bored, shoot me an email or an IM.

  • My favorite food right now is a double Whopper with cheese, ketchup, and mayo, only, from Burger King. I open up the bun and put french fries on it, too.

  • I got caught up on Battlestar Galactica yesterday, and will get caught up on Gilmore Girls this week. Amy doesn't watch either of these shows, so I can only watch them when she's out of town.

  • Is it a sign of my rampant immaturity that I'm excited about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie this Friday?